When you have a library catalogue account you will be able to log in to the online library catalogue to reserve/renew books and also use the self-issue kiosks at Chilton, Colindale and Porton libraries to borrow books.
You can also use this login to access the ebooks and audiobooks via Borrowbox.
This page is split into the following sections:
- How to register for a library catalogue account
- How to reset your password if you have forgotten it
- How to find out if you already have an account
- How to login to your library catalogue account
- How to add your home address to your library catalogue account
How to register for an library catalogue account
Members of UKHSA staff are automatically registered for a library catalogue account.
If you are an external user, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Forgotten your password?
Not sure if you have an account?
Visit the catalogue at https://ukhsa.koha-ptfs.co.uk/ to log in:
How to add your home address to your library catalogue account
- Log in using your username and password at https://ukhsa.koha-ptfs.co.uk/
If you are unsure of your log in details use this link to reset your password: https://ukhsa.koha-ptfs.co.uk/cgi-bin/koha/opac-password-recovery.pl
- From the menu on the left-hand side click on the ‘Your personal details” tab
- Add your home address details.
- Click “Submit Update Request” at the bottom of the screen.
Visit the renewals page for help with renewing a book.
Speak to staff when you’re next in the library, or email email@example.com for help registering your account.