Knowledge and Library Services have produced these videos to provide information for users. Current videos are available below.
Please note that these videos were produced for PHE; KLS are in the process of updating the videos to reflect UKHSA.
On this page:
- Introduction to PHE’s Knowledge & Library Services (for PHE staff)
- How to register for OpenAthens (PHE and local authority public health teams)
- Knowledge and evidence support for local authority public health teams
- Formulating an answerable search question
- Tips and tricks for search terms
- KLS Current Awareness Products
- Providing evidence services to Local Authority Public Health Teams
- Practice examples – a bitesize overview
- Introduction to Critical Appraisal Skills Programme: Webinar
Knowledge and evidence support for local authority public health teams
PLEASE NOTE: This video does not provide the most up-to-date information on support available to Local Authority Health Teams. Please visit: https://ukhsalibrary.koha-ptfs.co.uk/laph/
Introduction to Critical Appraisal Skills Programme: Webinar (for more details see the CASP page)
Last Updated on 23rd September 2021 by sgrey