- This event has passed.
17th November @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
To register for this event, please visit EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/kls-induction-tickets-160745926393
This session is for UKHSA and those employed by PHE pre-Transition.
Details of Information Skills Training available to Local Authority Public Health Teams are available on our Support for Local Authority Public Health Teams pages.
To provide an overview of services available from UKHSA’s KLS.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- State where to find KLS representatives and methods of contact.
- Describe the services available from KLS.
- Show how to find information on the KLS web pages.
- Have increased confidence in how to access services from KLS.
- Where we are and how to contact us: library sites and regional contacts.
- Services available from KLS:
- enquiry services,
- expert literature searching
- books journals and databases
- document delivery and inter-library loan
- information skills training,
- knowledge updates
- knowledge management