- This event has passed.
EndNote: Managing and Screening References
26th July @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
To register for this event, please visit EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/endnote-managing-and-screening-references-tickets-147823059751
This session is for UKHSA staff.
Details of Information Skills Training available to Local Authority Public Health Teams are available on our Support for Local Authority Public Health Teams pages.
To provide a more in-depth look at EndNote, with a focus on modifying a library of references and screening (i.e. marking references for inclusion or exclusion)
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of recording the pathway of references from performing your literature search to identifying references for inclusion.
- Manipulate references in your EndNote Library.
- Single screen results for relevance.
- Double screen results using EndNote and Rayyan.
- Have increased confidence using EndNote.
- Creating a new library
- Populating your library
- Creating groups
- De-duplicating references
- Single screening
- Double screening with EndNote
- Double screening with Rayyan