- This event has passed.
EndNote: Collaboration and Sharing
7th June @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
To register for this event, please visit EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/endnote-collaboration-and-sharing-tickets-147826427825
This session is for UKHSA staff.
Details of Information Skills Training available to Local Authority Public Health Teams are available on our Support for Local Authority Public Health Teams pages.
To provide a more in-depth look at EndNote, with a focus on sharing a library of references where multiple collaborators can edit the same data, and sharing copies of libraries where collaborators make changes for themselves.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Choose an appropriate method of sharing your references.
- Recognise advantages and disadvantages of sharing methods.
- Explain precautions you can take when sharing references.
- Have increased confidence using EndNote.
- EndNote Online account
- Syncing a library to EndNote Online
- Sharing a synced EndNote Library with others
- When others share their EndNote Library with you
- Storing on a shared drive
- Sharing a copy of your EndNote Library
- Sharing the contents of your EndNote Library
- Use of travelling libraries