- This event has passed.
Access to KLS Resources
27th October @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
To register for this event, please visit EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/access-to-kls-resources-tickets-160748311527
This session is for UKHSA and those employed by PHE pre-Transition.
Details of Information Skills Training available to Local Authority Public Health Teams is available on our Support for Local Authority Public Health Teams pages.
To provide an overview of resources available from UKHSA’s KLS and how to access them.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List types of resource provided by KLS.
- Register for an OpenAthens account.
- Use the KLS web pages to find and access the resources you want.
- Have increased confidence in how to access KLS resources.
- Library web pages
- Library catalogue and UKHSA Discovery
- BrowZine and BorrowBox
- Special Collections
- How to register
- Practice Examples
- Evidence Briefings